Daemon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yelp

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP Empty
PostSubject: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP   HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:56 am

Today I am going to tell you a horror story. The story of.......THE fake/second rundown TDF. If you are of a neervous disposition and luff TDF then don't read this; if you luff horror stories then please, do carry on. THIS STORY ISN'T SUITABLE FOR THE ADMIN.

There is a lovely place that exists in this world, full of amazing people and their daemons. This a place is TDF - but in this story shall be designated The REAL TDF. TDF had been growing in popluatio and was a fine community. Then one day a new memeber got very upset at a few things. Now normally members followed the rules and listened to the nice Forum Veterans. If they didn't then the forum Mods would nom them and sacrifice their souls to The REAL TDF Goddess Okibi. But since this memeber was scraily nwe they took it slow and continued to try and educate them in the ways of the TDFer. But this poor member didn't listen, and throug a tantrum - proclaiming that they would leave The REAL TDF. But they came back!!! Claiming that they'd found another daemon forum (when they in fact founded this place and commited plagiarism.) they tried to get TDfers onto their own forum. But to their utter horror TDFers found themselves registered as a member of a forum that had no clear rules, that was a total copy, and that was extremely unfair. But then they posted introduction threads; and suddenly the TDFers found themselves having fun and basically having an internet!riot. But; suddenly posts got deleted and members banned without warning. OH DEAR GOD NO!!!! IT WAS THE FORUM ADMIN!!!! Desperate to stop any word of their dreadful actions they had startde doing these dreadful things; however.....Instead of obeying the tyrannical admin the members of this 'new and improved TDF' just got more inventive and hilarious with their ways of wreaking havoc. Uberwolves, utter newbies and TDFers alike roamed this place. Double posting, quoting like hell hath no fury and questioning the admin's every move. What would happen next?

READ 'OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!1' TO FIND OUT.

lol!

P.S. This is a second rate story; please help me write more, improved tales so that I can trap this evil inside a book and make millions bringing joy into the lives of TDFers. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alexis and Zollzi
Admin
Alexis and Zollzi

PostSubject: Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP   HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:08 am

Dear Yelp,

This is not true,

I did follow the rules, maybe I posted one thing in the wrong spot, and it got locked. That didn't bother me. I wanted to start a new forum so anyone from the TDF that wanted to come can, if you didn't what to and just to make fun of it wasn't very nice. In the rules it states that if you post anything in the wrong, or something that doesn't have anything to do with daemons was going to be deleted without notification. I will not be deleting this post because I want to see what members don't like this place so I can delete them because if they want to make fun of it they can leave. But your story is wrong, and this may be like a TDF but here there are members that like it because it's small and don't have too many posts. If you don't like this place why did you even think of coming? You will be banned for this, I'm am sorry but the rules have been put up.
Back to top Go down
https://daemonforum.forummotion.com
Baskerbeeyotch

PostSubject: Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP   HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:25 am

This story was beautirgul 10/10
Back to top Go down
Demeter

PostSubject: Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP   HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:15 am

1,000,000/5
n.n
Back to top Go down
Biscotti

PostSubject: Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP   HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Alexis and Zollzi wrote:
Dear Yelp,

This is not true,

I did follow the rules, maybe I posted one thing in the wrong spot, and it got locked. That didn't bother me. I wanted to start a new forum so anyone from the TDF that wanted to come can, if you didn't what to and just to make fun of it wasn't very nice. In the rules it states that if you post anything in the wrong, or something that doesn't have anything to do with daemons was going to be deleted without notification. I will not be deleting this post because I want to see what members don't like this place so I can delete them because if they want to make fun of it they can leave. But your story is wrong, and this may be like a TDF but here there are members that like it because it's small and don't have too many posts. If you don't like this place why did you even think of coming? You will be banned for this, I'm am sorry but the rules have been put up.
Chill babe it's just a fiction.

In any case, I liked it. You tell wonderful stories and I was scared shitless the whole time o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP   HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daemon Community  :: Daemons :: Art etc.-
Jump to: