Daemon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is ten characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baskerbeeyotch

This is ten characters Empty
PostSubject: This is ten characters   This is ten characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:39 am

Where did my story go?? Good thing I had it savedd

DEAR GOD HELP ME!!!

SOME CRAZZY MAGIC PEOPLE ARE GOING TO ERAZE ME!!! I EVER EXZISTED???

Help help help me... I am, Marijan Karajanov...
Im like in a stupid book written, my whole life ore something in a museum in Egypt???

This is crap??? I hopE??? noo it cant be the things that have happend too me!!

I had powers nobody has i think? Anything i said came out... There was this so called "friend''... Who turned out to be some crazzy bastard which his whole family were after me, and my powers...

I dont got the powers now... They already got it, And now i remember all the things i had!! The powers i HAD!!!

They can look into the future so they already know im going to fanish... they made me draw a circle when he possessed my body with a red pen. they said i will fanish ore something...

They had possession of my body... They have my powers, i had super hero powers, which i didnt knew, but then when someone told me... They let me forget it with a bucket of water.. And i looked into it and i forgot all of it... They tried to give up my powers over some weird thing, with my hand stretched out... but i didnt Said the words to gave up my powers... To have those powers i had to say Powers On... But than they changed that when i was possessed into a fucking song, than sleeping 20 min... waking up, again same song and than i was swearing God damn u bla bla AnD than he said ON, and i said ON! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... So i can forget those super powers... But i had others,

everything i said is... Not came out, but is... If i say the sky is green... It will turn green and ALL of you even me will never know that used to be blue, but it was always green... Now those people who let you forget or think that it was all the time green...

Are the ones who let me say that all my powers went into that son of bitch of a friend Vincent willems!!

I NEVER knew why they said, Hey imagine i had 1000 euro on my bankaccaunt what we could do with it, Or Imagine me having a prosche or imagine me having a wallet full of money with me...

I tought those were jokes, and all the time they had those 1000 euro's or those cars or whatever....

NOW I GOT SHIT, NO POWERS!!! AND THEY ARE GOING TO ERASE ME!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE SAKE OF ALL DAEMONs!!!

I dont even know wtf i can? i dont even knew i was daemon, if someting terrible happend, they let me forget it, that i am one with powers and stuff...

thats why my so called friend was on the same school same class everything!!

PLEASE HELP ME... WHO AM I , HOW TO GET MY POWERS BACK... The GUY IS ALREADY TRAVELING TROUGH TIME TO ERASE ME!!!
Back to top Go down

This is ten characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daemon Community  :: Daemons :: Art etc.-
Jump to: